lindaherb asks:

When I click on "view worksheet" it goes to a page that says "downloading, please wait"  but it just stays stuck on that page and never downloads

I'm trying to print worksheets for fifth grade.  When I click on "view worksheet" it goes to a screen that says "downloading, please wait" but it stays stuck on that page without allowing me to view the worksheet.  I don't see any way to print the worksheet either.......please advise

Hi lindaherb,

I'm sorry you're having trouble downloading worksheets! Try right-clicking on the worksheet's image, and clicking "Save Link As..." and saving the worksheet to your hard drive directly. That should work if the normal way isn't functioning correctly on your computer.

I also suggest making sure you have Adobe Reader, or another PDF reader downloaded. There is a link right under the worksheet's image.

Hope this helps! Feel free to contact our technical team at if you're still having trouble.