Anonymous
Q:

College programs for forensic computer specialists?

My son is a rising senior in HS.  He is interested in attending a college to become an FBI profiler.  He has looked at collegeboard.com, however, the choices are many.  His criteria is to be at a large school in an urban or suburban area.  He also wants a school known for their athletic teams.  And of course, he wishes to have a school that offers forensics, psychology and a strong computer program.  Any suggestions?
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|
ASimon
ASimon writes:
As a University of California Santa Cruz alumni I can say that UCSC has a great physical anthropology department, and actually is the location for many police forensic investigations (the Laci Peterson autopsy was actually performed at the physical anthro labs). If your son is interested in forensics I would highly make the recommendation, as though I was a cultural anthro major I can say that the entire department was extremely friendly, intelligent, and encouraging. Psych is I believe the biggest undergrad major at UCSC and the computer science and engineering programs are intense and growing.

UCSC is quite large and is well known for it's tennis team but lacks a large athletic scene.

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Many students are now aware that they can now take their computer science degree online. There are already a number of schools which are offering this to cater to the ever changing demand of students.

0
0