dc320
dc320 asks:
Q:

getting into college

hello. My question is what steps to take to get into a college. i have already graduated, i wasn't sure what to do after high school so i never applied anywhere while in-school and i never took the sats or any other of those tests. i know i would have to do that first, but who do i talk to about getting in. Do i call the college or do i go talk to a counselor at the high school? i would also need financial support, my parents cant afford/ wouldn't pay for me. my grades in high school were pretty variable. but since then i have matured and i actually want to go back to school. if i try tho i can be a high 80s- high 90s student. i am also a little confused on what course to take if i do get help into college. i was looking towards economics, i took it for 2 years in HS and it was pretty interesting. i already understood most of it before i took the class. so if anyone could PLEASE help me out i would really really appreciate it.  you can email me anytime at ( rablahblah@aim.com) Thank you
In Topics: Back to school, Choosing a school, Getting ready for college

|

Allyn Anderson

What a great decision you've made! Getting more education is always good for a person.

Start by searching for colleges where you live. Check out their admission requirements on-line. Their catalogs probably talk about grants and loans, as well. Once you have made a list of the colleges/universities you are interested in, call the school and make an appointment with an admissions counselor. They are able to answer a lot of generic questions and to help you get started on the application process.

As you search, consider two year junior colleges as well. Often these are easier to get into and usually cost much less. Do try to stick with the basic academic classes to ensure that these will transfer to a larger university when you are ready.

Education.com offers several relevant articles that may help you. Check out the two websites below then go to "Education A-Z" to learn more.

Good luck as you take this next big step in your life!
0
0

snowdrift
snowdrift writes:
Hi
Give a call to National Education Online Center   877-516-1020
They can help you.

0
0
snowdrift
snowdrift writes:
Hi
They can help you.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You can try enrolling in some online universities for your convenience in studying. You can still work if you're in online education just balance your time.

0
0
AliciaSa
AliciaSa writes:
First of all, I would start with understanding myself, my goals. Make a list of everything you enjoy doing and everything that you think can bring you good income, compare what is actually worth going for. Then find colleges ( maybe online ones) that meet your interests. After that find out everything about Government Financial Aid, student loans (what can you expect when you graduate). DO not forget to make a huge research in employment market- this is very important. And good luck!

0
0
Anonymous