careertry
careertry asks:
Q:

A commerce graduate want to do Psychology.

Hi All,
I have completed my t.y.b.com that is Bachelor degree in commerce but for past 3 months i have been thinking that my decision of doing commerce was wrong as my passion is understanding human nature and behavior. Now i wish to go back 3 years but that is not possible and am looking to do correspondence bachelor degree in Psychology to make myself eligible for MA and then PHD . I know it is difficult going from commerce to arts but it is what i wish to do.
Please guide me from where i can do Correspondence with in 1 year and then will i be eligible to masters and PHD.

|
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
If it's really your passion, then go for it. You could also opt for online psychology degrees which is now being offered by many schools.

0
0
yazzieabby
yazzieabby writes:
Hello friend, if you have the will to study psychology then there is no need to worry, you can easily take a post graduation degree in psychology.

0
0
Hazelwood78
Hazelwood78 writes:
Fulfill the wish dear, If it is your real wish then nothing can stop you

0
0
GrahamPatterson
GrahamPatte... , Teacher writes:
Moving into the field of psychology from commerce may definitely be a shift for the student, but in the long run it can definitely be in the favor of the student if he or she is really interested in developing a career in the field of psychology and want to pursue a career in it. Also, with the availability of online psychology schools present all around the world one can easily enroll and take part in courses through which such students can easily develop a make a career in the field of psychology

0
0