Lucyiam
Lucyiam asks:
Q:

I'm comparing schools: Is there a way to either export or print out a school's performance data?

In Topics: Choosing a school, National education standards and No Child Left Behind, State education standards

|
kellysfinn
kellysfinn , Parent writes:

I suggest checking out our SchoolFinder tool where you can find school performance information, including test scores for all grades and subjects tested in a given year.  To access this information, search for your school and go to the "Test Score" tab from your school's page. From there you'll find the school, district, and state results to compare.

If you'd like more of an excel file format for school test scores, I suggest going directly to your state's Dept. of Education for these publicly available files.

Kelly

3
0
Hi, Adding to the suggestions in the previous answer you received...

If you need to print out the performance data for your child's school immediately, I was able to do that for my child's school using the Print functionality in my browser while reviewing the "Test Scores" page in SchoolFinder. Go to the corresponding page in SchoolFinder, then in your browser menu under "File" select "Print Preview" and print the pages you want/need.

Thanks for asking!

1
0