shaeil
shaeil asks:
Q:

I have completed 12 with commerce. Now I want to join merchant navy. Suggest some colleges and eligibility and how to join it.

In Topics: Study abroad, Getting ready for college

|

Houli

I am not sure what you mean by "completed 12 with commerse", but regarding joining the merchant marine, here are a few suggestions for you to consider;

1)  Talk with your high school or education organization for information and requirements of the Merchant Marine.  One thing to remember- in today's world most recruits must have a high school diploma or GED to qualify to join the service.

2)  See if there is a recruiting branch of the service in your community.  If so, there should be a phone number in the phone book, or google the desired information online.

3)  If you need further assistance, google Merchant Marine- United States Armed Services and find a phone number you can call for more information.

0
0