Karenmom asks:
Q:

I'm confused about the different forms of Vitamin E, does anyone know if it really makes a difference?

I have been doing some research on the benefits of Vitamin E and have found several home remedies to treat skin conditions.  Some of the recipes call for Vitamin E drops, others call for Vitamin E oil, and most just say to puncture a Vitamin E gel capsule to abstract the oil?  Will it make a difference which I used for the different recipes, because it is quiet expensive to buy it in each form.  I'd rather, be able to choose one to use multi-purpose.  Thanks!
In Topics: Physical Health, Special needs

|

Al of these forms should be fine.  Probably the least expensive form would be vit. E oil sold is small bottles and available at any pharmacy.  

1
0

jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
Hello friend, there are mainly four forms of Vitamin E. they are listed below.

1. Natural Vitamin E
2. Semi-Synthetic, Esters
3. Synthetic Vitamin E
4. Fractionated Forms

0
0