H_Prince
H_Prince asks:
Q:

I am confused.please help me for my future!?

I am now studying b.tech 2nd year.
I have placed in a good engineering college in b.tech as my percentage in 12th is good (93%).
Now i had 4 backlogs with the 50%.
Yesterday i have an exam which i haven't written as i am no longer interested in studying because of low percentage.(I tried harder to study because of my parents but i can't study as i had no interest).
If i tell this thing to my parents they will not agree and do not take my words seriously.
So yesterday i went off from my house without telling to my parents to start a business.However they found me and brought me back to home yesterday night.
They asked me why i didn't wrote my exam.I explained them.
My father said me not to worry about your percentage and continue b.tech.
I said him that i have no interest in doing it.
They asked me what are you gonna do now for which i don't have an answer
Please help me guys what i have to do now continue b.tech or do some job or join in any other course.
Please help me.
I am very confused.
I am interested in business and technology.
I do some Android programming also.
Specially I am very interested in mobile phones and technology.
So,please help me.
Which thing should i do now?
1. Continue b.tech
2. do some job.
3. join in any other course of my interest (please mention the course names and their details)
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
As Joseph Campbell wisely advised, "follow your bliss." If you have no interest in your previous studies, it is a mistake to continue with them. There are many opportunities in the fields you have an interest in. Your parents may feel like you've wasted your time, but you are young and what you have learned was enough to satisfy your mind that the future for you is elsewhere. Go for it and don't look back. Your parents will forgive you and you will be much happier and more productive.

1
0