sophiavannessa
sophiavanne... , Student asks:
Q:

How can I control myself from losing it when my math teacher yells at my friends for no reason?

MY MATH TEACHER HAS YELLED AT MY FRIENDS FOR NO REASON AT ALL.

|

Try your best to keep your cool and control your emotions. Take a deep breath or two and count to 10 to stay calm. Realize that the interaction is between the teacher and your friends. You can encourage your friends to talk to the principal or the school counselor if the teacher's yelling is affecting them.

You and your friends can call our Hotline or go to our website for more support: www.yourlifeyourvoice.org  We are here 24/7.

Take care and hang in there!

Cynthia, Counselor
1-800-448-3000
e-mail: yourlifeyourvoice@boystown.org
0
1

estrenger
estrenger , Teacher writes:
If you yell back at your teacher it wont help the situation, but rather get you involved in a negative way and youll end up getting yourself in trouble. You can talk to your friend about different ways to respond when the teacher yells - or its probably a good idea to get the principal involved, so that if/when several people complain about the teacher, action will be taken.

In this situation you have to try to remember that, you want to help the situation and not make it worse.

1
0
shaniya
shaniya , Student writes:
no reason well there should be a reason if there isn't maybe that teacher of yours is mental don't mind:)

0
1