beckeez17
beckeez17 asks:
Q:

What would be a cool exhibit to present about the psychology of dreams? I need it to be able to INVOLVE the viewer. Something amazing! Thank you! :D

* Starry night is my theme for my poster (Poster is separate from exhibit)
* Needs to be dream related (obviously)
* I want the viewer to be involved with the exhibit
* Needs to be portable (could be set up in the room and then assembled)
* Needs to be able to be seen 10 feet away
* Needs to be never used or seen before ( well hopefully)
*Thank you SOOOO much! :D
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Science fair

|

greenprof2

The meaning of dreams has been a long running controversy in psychology. I assume your exhibit will treat the history of this controversy and the status of the research to the present. Most researchers use a journaling method to have subjects record their dreams immediately upon awaking. Some psychologists perceive dream elements as having a primal meaning. Others try to get the subject themselves to reflect on the meaning of their dreams. I don't know how you would create an appropriate image visible from 10 feet for such an exhibit. Perhaps to engage the viewer you could have a way for them to leave a recording or written response about, say, recurring dreams they have. Good luck!
0
1
Show me another question in this topic
Anonymous