lilmamajust-13
lilmamajust... , Student asks:
Q:

Is Coolidge high school a bad school?

People say Coolidge is not a school they'd send there kids to but I want to see what people who went there or have friend's that go there say. Please help me with this.
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
CreativeRachna
CreativeRac... , Child Professional, Teacher writes:
Good to know you are concerned with your child's education.  There are several Coolidge high schools around the United States.  Which state are you located in and what are your concerns regarding this school?
Thanks,
Rachna

1
0
Education.com's SchoolFinder resource has a Community Reviews feature that enables our website visitors to share their experiences and perspectives about individual schools. SchoolFinder also includes school contact information, test scores, and student and teacher statistics, which come from each state’s Department of Education and the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES).

I did a search in SchoolFinder for "Coolidge High School", and turned up several high schools across the country with that name: http://bit.ly/C8sZV  

I hope you are able to find the Coolidge High School you were referring to among these search results. I'm also including below some additional resources you may find helpful to your family for this stage in your child's education and development.

1
0