swstinhiding6 asks:

How can I get a copy of my High School diploma if the school was closed down

How can I locate a copy of my high school diploma if my school closed last year?  I graduated from the Sacramento County Boys Ranch alterative school and now it is closed
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely