zamudio asks:

I need a copy of my psych report. I'll be attending Triton College and the Center for Access and Accommodative Services need this report.

In Topics: Special education
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

dgraab , Parent writes:
Hi Zamudio,

I think you may have mistakenly posted your question to, and perhaps instead meant it for your high school?

If you are trying to reach a school in the United States, try locating their contact info through SchoolFinder:

Good luck on getting the paperwork you need, and congratulations on your acceptance into Triton College! Below are some links you may find helpful for your transition to college.

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely