yasaman asks:

I'm from another country and i want to study at RedWood high.I study in the third grade of secondary school.Please tell me how can i go there?

I'm at the third grade of secondary school from another country.I want to study at RedWood high.How can i go there?I try to understand the way of going there.I hate the schools of my country.Help please.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Special needs
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

aqblickley writes:
Hi yasaman,

I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a bad experience with schools in your country. To get the most accurate information, I suggest that you or your parents contact the school you wish to attend directly and request information about its application procedures.

To track down the school's contact information, you can use our Find a School tool. You should be able to reach someone who can help through email or by phone.

Good luck, and I hope this works out!

> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely