manpreet
manpreet asks:
Q:

How can I create interest in studies in my 5 years old daughter?

whenever i ask her for study she ignores or starts crying . she is slow in writing, reading and learning. she has commanding nature and anger.  
In Topics: Kindergarten readiness

|
bob , Parent writes:
I have faced this issue, too.  It's frustrating - every direction I turned with a new attempt seemed to backfire.  The only thing I found was educational software - things like the JumpStart programs or Reading Rabbit or MathBlaster.  These worked, at least for a short while.  The Reader Rabbit programs aren't expensive - you might give them a try.  There is also a decent price on on-line reading software from Headsprout right here on education.com.  Link is below.

0
0
karthisriram
karthisriram writes:
Hi, Try these websites www.10on10.in to create interest in her. This website has worksheets stating from LKG. You have to subscribe for this.
And Also try www.kidzone.ws for free worksheets on maths, english, crafts and so on.

0
0
Ashley.Lowe
Ashley.Lowe writes:
I suggest making it fun. Phillip Roy Academy Online has a great interactive online pre-school program that is afforable. I use it with my 3 year old daughter, and it's even fun for me!

1
0
lynellen
lynellen writes:
It could be helpful to determine her developmental age in each of these areas and start at that level rather than at age 5 level. You can determine these levels with books by Illg and Ames. For handwriting help, Handwriting Without Tears uses a great approch for teaching handwriting with wooden sticks first before moving to a pencil and paper for the younger child.   The book Alphabet Soup: Practical Play for Preschoolers has developmental levels for handwriting skills as well as fun play activities for ages 3-6 years (www.lynaot.com).  Begin with activities your child is already able to do and then make them slightly more difficult.

1
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
It would be best if you could enroll your child into online school and get a program that meets her interests.

0
0