tlj93
tlj93 asks:
Q:

How many credits do they need in order to graduate?

I have a child in 11th grade, I don't know how many credits she'll need to graduate.

|

Graduation requirements vary from state to state. Contact the school counselor and ask for information on graduation requirements for your child. You should have a conference with the counselor concerning the credits completed, credits needed and other related information, such as college admission requirements, grade point average, advanced placement courses and dual credit courses.

1
0

Hi tlj93 - Every high school has it's own requirements about the number of credits required for graduation and what classes must be taken (how many credits of math, science, English, etc).

The best idea is just to call the school counselor or principal who should be able to tell you your school's requirements and whether or not your child is on track to graduate.

2
1
D4RK4n93!
D4RK4n93! writes:
I am  a student and i have recently had my IEP meeting and my councler told me that in order to graduate you are required to have NO LESS that 24 credits. If you have more that looks better on your transcript but that is the required amount!!

1
1