JazzylaniCutie
JazzylaniCu... asks:
Q:

What is my crush...trying to say?

So...i like this boy. PS i am a teenager. Lets call him "R". Me and R used to not even be friends. But one incident brought us to friendship. Then we became great friends. We always texted eachother, and whenever  he saw me at school, he would hug me
In Topics: Friendships and peer relationships

|

AnnieFox

It's great to hear that you and R and such close friends now. The word "friend" is in the words girlfriend and boyfriend for a good reason! Sounds like R likes you. Whether he likes you as a crush/gf I can't tell. That  would depend on whether you're getting special treatment. If, for example, R isn't the kind of guy who texts a lot of girls and hugs them, then I'd say he probably has crushy feeling for you too! Enjoy!
0
0

Sounds promising!

Friendship is a great place to start.  A "boyfriend/girlfriend" relationship is always best when there is a good foundation of friendship for it to stand on.  

Have fun and best wishes!

0
0