londa.eckman asks:

Since I don't have custody of my child, will I still be able to receive progress reports on how my child is doing?

My brother living in Carrington has custody of my child, but he isn't communicating with me. So I was wondering if there is anyway that I could find out how she is doing. She is still my child and I do care about her. This is just one way of showing her that I still do care.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely