Cramos11
Cramos11 asks:
Q:

How can I look up my daughter's 4th grade science book to reference it on line?

In Topics: Helping my child with school work and home work, Helping my child with science

|
kolbclan
kolbclan writes:
Ask your daughters teacher and see if they have an extra book you can keep till the end of the school year or te teacher might be able to give you a web sight to look at. My kids school does both.

0
0
I was able to do this with my child's math book.  When she has the book at home, look at the name of the book (who printed it), do a google search for that name, next check to see which edition she has and search by grade level.  I'm not sure which version you have or even if this will work with the science book, but with the math, I found worksheets and answer sheets to go along with each chapter + a note to parents for each chapter that explained what they are studying and tips on how to help your child. Unfortunately the school was not providing this information.  Hope this helps.

0
0
Jakaidenrynearson
Jakaidenryn... writes:
Yes can u help my kid jhfjdgh

0
0
Jakaidenrynearson
Jakaidenryn... writes:
Yes can u help my kid

0
0