lillianmoor... asks:

My daughter has ADHD and a learning disability. How can I get her enrolled in High School?

In Topics: Learning disabilities, Autism & Aspergers Syndrome
> 60 days ago



Feb 2, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

 Sorry, a bit confused.. have you been home educating your child?  Has your child been in a private school?  If so, simply go to the local school board office and ask to enroll your child in to your school district.

If your child is in public school, and you wish to see if she is eligible for special education services, simply write a letter requesting a meeting with the special education team.

I hope this information is helpful.

Louise Sattler, NCSP

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely