LeLa10
LeLa10 asks:
Q:

WHAT SHOULD I DO ABOUT MY DAUGHTER THAT HAS BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS AND I THINK SHE MISSES HER DAD?

MY DAUGHTER'S DAD CHEATED ON ME A WHILE BACK WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE SO WE ARE NO LONGER TOGETHER. AT THAT TIME HE GOT ANOTHER WOMAN PREGNANT. AFTER HER HE GOT MARRIED AND GOT 1 MORE WOMAN PREGNANT AND NOW THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING HE WANTS ME BACK BUT I DON'T WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN. SHOULD WE BECOME A COUPLE FOR MY DAUGHTER'S FEELINGS? SHE HAS MISBEHAVED EVERY SINCE THE BREAKUP. SHE WON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT IT THOUGH.
In Topics: Children and stress, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

jadenmccoy
jadenmccoy , Student writes:
Im not an expert but i have had similar behaviors when my parents divorced. It isn't easy to deal with but what she needs is your love as well as his love even if you don't live together. Should you get back together to help your daughter? No b/c in the end it will only hurt her more when you break up again. If you don't love him and don't want to be with him then there is no point. If you do love him then i recommend therapy between  you and him before you  make a decision.

1
0