Brandim
Brandim asks:
Q:

My daughter doesn't walk or talk yet. What should I get her tested for?

My daughter is 4 yrs old, does not walk or talk yet, she does crawl and pull to stand by herself now. We've had her tested for almost everything we can think of and all the tests come back normal.All they ever say is shes developmentally delayed.i would like to know whats going on so i can help her and get her the help she needs.She spits on her hands and plays with it, grinds her teeth and just recently started pulling her hair.She is almost always happy, and is a very good girl.Can u give me an idea of what it might be or things i can get her tested for? Judging by her symptoms...
In Topics: My child's growth and development

|

I am sorry to hear that you are not finding answers regarding your daughter's health.  The best person to talk to and look for more suggestions would be your daughter's regular health care provider as he or she know her and know what has already been done to evaluate her.

Bets regards.
0
0

flameyofnc
flameyofnc writes:
If you have taken your child to a pediatrician, he or she should have suggested Early Intervention services for your child.  She is too old for those services now, but can be helped by other services, call your local department of health and human services in your county, they should be listed in the government section in your phone book, usually list by county.

0
0
henschel5
henschel5 writes:
I really would like to talk to you more!! My daughter is going to be 4 on Nov. 1st and has the same problems as yours. Our most recent attempt at trying answer the questions as to what's wrong with her is working with Shriner's Hospital in Chicago, but again have hit a dead end. We've had genetic testing, mri, and other misc tests and they always come back normal!! How can they be normal when nothings normal!!! Would love to talk to you more so we can help each other out!!

0
0