bella1446
bella1446 asks:
Q:

My daughter is only eleven but her and I have almost the same attitude but it is hard for me to understand her.

She has focusing problems at school and I always has to be making sure she don't get behind with her work and grades, I talked to her about it and she seems to understand but when she is at school she want to talk and she don't complete her work and then she gets low grades. I don't know what else to do with her beside talking.. Can someone advise me?
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school, Discipline and behavior challenges, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Inattention, distractibility, inability to stay focused and complete work on time might indicate an attention disorder.  Talk with your daughter's health care provider asap.  Attention deficits, such as ADD or ADHD, are very prevalent in today's society; however, treatment is not necessary if the child can progress academically, develops socially appropriately for age, and says safe.

0
0
Anonymous