PSinha
PSinha asks:
Q:

My daughter is very shy

I have a strange problem with my 2.5 years old daughter. She speaks very fine at home or with family in car. But when we have guests at home or if we go out she does not speak a word, (even to me or his father). Can any body help me?
In Topics: Preschool

|

TheGoToMom

I have a great video that addresses the painfully shy child. My son is also extremely shy in public, but very talkative at home. Some children grow out of it and some don't - it's just their unique temperament. Please do watch my video to see how to understand and support your daughter:
http://vimeo.com/11119568 - and for more resources, please go to www.TheGoToMom.TV
0
0

vibhuti_iyer
vibhuti_iyer writes:
Hi pooja,
First of all you stop worrying. As a professional I believe, we need to respect the pace of learning. Some children take time. Please do not push him. According to me I think you should enroll her to a good preschool. And my experience with Euro kids international has been fantastic. I'm sure if she mingles up with other kids of her age she will overcome shyness.
Hope this helps you.

0
0