manishav asks:

my daughter she don't won't to go to school

my daughter taking tension about school she not playing not eating properly. she doing all exercises properly, she knows all poems but at the time of go to school she crying she don't won't to go to school.

so please give some solution how can i convince her
In Topics: Working with school administrators

You are very concerned about your daughter's feelings about school. Based on what you have said I recommend that you speak to the teacher and the school counselor. There could be a number of reasons for her feelings about school, including separation from parents, fear of failure, bullying from others, or wanting to be perfect to please others. Without knowing her age and grade, and her experiences in school, it is difficult to give you more specific information. Listen to what she is saying and reassure her that you want her to do her best.