Determinedmomof3
Determinedm... asks:
Q:

How can I help my daughter write faster?

My 4th grade daughter has the answers verbally but can't get write them down very fast so her goal level for Rocket math is only 30. She knows the facts but can't write them down fast enough. Is there a game that can help her with this?
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Helping my child with writing, Helping my child with school work and home work

|
Esther8792
Esther8792 writes:
Only practice can make you daughter to write faster. Sit near to her and keep tell to write little more faster. Please no shouting, have to really lovely

0
0
annabailey1
annabailey1 writes:
Make an appointment with your child's teacher and discuss the problem. Children that struggle with handwriting speed and formation of letters may become frustrated and lose motivation to learn. Ask to see your child's papers and request the teacher help you pinpoint where the problem lies. Ask her about your child's pencil grip and whether your child is forming and writing the letters properly, from left to right.

0
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
There's no game that can easily or quickly speed up a child's writing. Sometimes putting a 'gripper' on her pencil or giving her a thick-barreled pencil can help. Can her teacher test her orally? I'd agree that it's frustrating to be held back in math because of your writing. What about an Ipad or something like that to help her type out her answers?

0
0

Show me another question in this topic