buschell16
buschell16 asks:
Q:

What do I do about my daughter's yellow teeth?

my daughter is 17 months old. ever since she was born ive putten her down with milk, ive noticed her top teeth by the gums are turning yellow and im freaking out i dont know what to do!? now i put her down with water ..we brush her teeth all the time so i dont ..i neep help
In Topics: Medical problems

|
SamanthaDunham
SamanthaDun... writes:
I would imagine it wouldn't be too early to take her to a dentist or to an orthodontist to have her checked out. &nbsp;Have you taken her? It might be nothing and I would imagine milk would not be bad. Afterall, she's a growing baby. I'm sure, though.<br />

0
0
Hi Nichole, &nbsp;I think it's probably a good idea that you switched to water when you put your daughter to sleep. &nbsp;I've heard that when they fall asleep with even a little milk in their mouths and can be bad for their teeth. &nbsp;I'm not sure that this would have caused the yellowing you mentioned. &nbsp;I agree with Samantha that taking her to a children's dentist, or even to your pediatrician is a good idea. &nbsp;Good luck!<br />

0
0
Livescore99
Livescore99 writes:
hi....Dentistry implants are generally artificial root base and enamel (usually titanium) which have been surgically placed in the upper as well as lower jaw bone. Enamel attached for you to implants are incredibly natural looking and quite often enhance as well as restore a new patient's look!
http://odonnellfamilydentistry.com/

0
0