ChristinaLoomis
ChristinaLo... asks:
Q:

Please deactivate my account.

Education.com has been randomly sending things to my printer without my request.  Many pages have printed (wasted ink and paper) from Education.com without my asking to print anything.  This needs to stop or you must cancel my account.  Thank you, Christina Loomis

|

rekong
rekong writes:
Hi Christina,

I’m so sorry to hear you’ve experienced this frustrating issue. I was wondering if you are receiving these worksheets on a Hewlett-Packard device? We do have an app that sends you one daily printable on your printer. Perhaps you have this app downloaded on your HP device? You would need an account in order to control how it is served. We do not have access to this account as it is set up with your HP device.

This link has information about that service and instructions for how to unsubscribe: https://h30495.www3.hp.com/help#print_apps_schedule.pa-scheduled-app

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.

Best,
Reko
Community Team

1
0