Snookie
Snookie asks:
Q:

How do I deal with an administrator who is harrassing me?

In Topics: Working with school administrators

|
rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
Any sort of harassment is unacceptable. Find out who the administrator's superior is and report the problem immediately.

0
0
justice65
justice65 , Caregiver, Parent writes:
File a complaint with the school superintendent and if that does not help your next step will The board of education that handles your town . Is very important that you document everything (keep a copy of everything you send ,who you talk to dates and times. If you have a computer send emails most schools have their owm websites with the staff emails .This will be the best way to proof that you had try to report the problem to higher authorities. Good Luck

0
0
ldram1
ldram1 writes:
I have kind of same issues instead him harrassing me,I tring to get him off his xxxxx! for my son being bullied in KES District very LAZY with very bad reputation in small town if it's this guy I'd help but I know he hides so I would go to DPI department of public Instruction EDUCATION in MADISON there are tollfree ###

0
0
ldram1
ldram1 writes:
What do I do where your child is having Bully issues, IEP issues, teachers issues,And you have done the chain of comands:go to teacher,then principal,suppertendent,school board,called DPI(department of Public Instruction) in your state and even call police for in school.your child even has doctors say they know this happening and NOBODY will adress this matter supperintendent keeps ignoring and sweeping it under the carpet I live in very small town PLEASE SOMEONE  HELP!

0
0