celticwoman
celticwoman asks:
Q:

dealing with being bossed around

My sister is very bossy and tells me to get her backpack, how to fed the dog, not to leave the door unlocked. And if she doesn't get her way then she starts calling me names like stubborn, lazy, selfish and you do not care about anyone. I can't tell my parents because they favor her more and will say it is all my fault. I'm tired of being bossed around all the time

|

Natalie013
Natalie013 writes:
Frist you have to tell her that you wont take being bossed around anymore and show her that you can actually stand up for yourself and be your own boss. i have a sister too and sometimes she can tell me waht to do and all i say is im not your maid ans you have legs and arms so you can go do it yourself. Second i would tell her that if she wont stop then you will go tell your parents eventhough you think think they wont believe you and think its your fault. Good Luck :)

1
0