Azure_Sky
Azure_Sky asks:
Q:

I Cant decide what college to go to!

I am having a hard time deciding on whether I should follow my dream and go to a art school and hopefully become an animator or if I should take the safer more responsible course of becoming a psychologist. I am only 23 but I already have a husband and house. I want to do the responsible thing and ensure that I can provide a stable comfortable life for my husband and I, especially if we have kids. On the other hand it tears at my heart every time I think of how I'm not doing my art. The thing that is truly tied to my soul. But I know there really is nothing stable in that field and there isn't a lot of money in it either. I'm just so confused. Please help me!
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school, Getting ready for college

|

Houli

Your dilemma is so difficult!  Here is a thought- perhaps you could explore both and go to college with a major in one area and a minor in the area.  Then as your career opportunities develop over time perhaps your art passion will have more opportunities and if not you can fall back on the psychologist area.

Do not give up on your passion!  But there is no reason not to explore doing both in the future.  Good luck

0
0

pauljohn
pauljohn writes:
You should first decide in which you have more interest or knowledge. Then only do the research on the best schools in your field and start your career. This will not only help you increase your knowledge in the particular field but also gain popularity.

0
0
Anonymous