breezygal
breezygal asks:
Q:

i can't decide which college i should go to

okay I'm an 18 year old girl I'm a senior and i have to decide soon which will be my major but I'm actually stuck between 2 options ,pharmaceutical student or a business major student ,i cant really pick a major i really love science but I'm not a straight A's student so I'm scared i wont fit in and that i would fail and regret my choice and its career options are limited but in business its future of careers are better than pharmaceuticals so I'm really so confused i can work in tons of places with a business major       unlike pharmaceuticals. please help me decide
Member Added on Mar 5, 2013
i really need more advice because im gonna have to make up my mind soon if it was your daughter what will you choose for her business or pharmacy school???????
In Topics: Choosing a school

|
tomlinterruputed
tomlinterru... writes:
It might sound chliche but just choose which one makes you think would make you happier in the long run. And as for college wise, pick the on that has a majority of students there for the same reason.

1
0
MOMrus
MOMrus writes:
Hi, Have you done your research between schools and the cost plus the percent's of student getting a job or career in what they study .. plus how long the courses and how much it will cost per semester and whole course. You have to think how much loans to take, and only take what you need.. will you have to work part time while in  school. If your getting loans from FASA (Fincanal Aid) remember you have to pay that back six months after you graduate or leave school. If it under your parent that you getting this remember they have to pay that back because they become our co-payer. If you miss a payment their credit goes down. Just make sure you want to go to school for something you love and will to do for life. Just to let you know you can have your fun but stink with your school likes it your first job.

0
0
SKHerrmann
SKHerrmann writes:
Hi! How exciting you are ready for college and WANT to go to college :) You don't need to be a straight A student - just have a passion for science like you do :) As a microbiology major myself at a large state university, I found courses challenging and very rewarding. There are so many types of science majors, HOW did you settle on pharmacy? In most universities, the school of pharmacy is a 5-year program; other college majors are usually completed in 4 years. Science career options are limitless - - - they include biology majors who can become certified medical technologists and work in a hospital lab or in research; nursing, nutrition, respiratory therapy, physical therapy and other medical sciences; food industry sciences; geology & other environmental sciences, "Green Industries" for sustainability . . . The BIG emphasis in high schools now is on "STEM" careers. These are Science - Technology - Engineering - Math jobs. USA needs hundreds of thousands of young people to be trained in STEM careers for the future! Think about it, take a deep breath, and good luck! [P.S. You can always major in a science and minor in business; or go junior college for 2 years while trying both kinds of courses and then transfer to a 4-year college/ university for your chosen major. Most students do not select a college major until sophomore year.]

0
0
rudolffairbanks
rudolffairb... writes:
Hello friend, it is better to take a graduation degree in business than the pharmaceutical. it provide you lots of job opportunities.

0
0
GPehrson20
GPehrson20 writes:
Hey there, how u doing? Well if u asks me I would suggest you to go for a business degree first get graduated and then go for a pharmaceutical degree. It will create a good avenue of opportunities for you or else you can do bi-majors and select both of them. Its better if you take advice from some student counselor. I know some people at http://www.writengine.com/research-papers/ who are really good at it. Try it may be it could help you.

0
0
TeacherandParent
TeacherandP... writes:
You can always switch majors or even switch schools. Some colleges have both a pharmacy school and a business school.

0
0