Karenmom asks:

The Delaware Memorial Bridge is a twin to the World's longest suspension bridge...where is the other bridge located?

Please include a link to more information about these two bridges with your answer.

Thank you!
Member Added on Jul 4, 2011
Thank you Louiseasl!

The link you provided was excellent and very informative.  It didn't occur to me that the the Delaware Memorial Bridge has one for eastbound traffic and one for westbound traffic which would obviously make it a twin.

Very helpful and I also found great information about other suspension bridges.  Thanks again!
In Topics: Helping my child with social studies / history

Best Answer!

I believe you are asking about the Tacoma Suspension Bridge, perhaps? Here is a link to ALL the suspension bridges of great length in the world, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_longest_suspension_bridge_spans

Interesting question.