Q:

Is Desert Marigold School in Phoenix near ASU?

"I'm currently in the Technion, Israel. Me and my wife (and our year old son) are thinking of moving to the Phoenix area for me to do my PhD in ASU. Perhaps the most important thing for us is that we find a good kindergarten/school for our child. My wife and I believe in the Waldorf way of schooling, and we saw there is at least one such school in Phoenix - the "Desert Marigold school". (There's also a kindergarten, right?) What I'd like to know is, how far is it from ASU? Is it even in the area? Also, if you have some contact information (email) of that school, I'd be happy to talk to them, their website is down at the moment. Thanks a lot and have a good day."

Asked by Yoel via email.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Private School

|

Here is the contact information that the Desert Marigold School lists on their website (linked below):

Valley of the Sun Waldorf Education Association
6210 S. 28th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85042
Phone: 602-243-6909
Fax: 602 243-6933

According to Google Maps, this school is about nine miles from Arizona State University.

I'm including some additional resources below you may also find helpful. Thanks for asking!

0
0
abitofwhimsie
abitofwhimsie writes:
Hello, My name is Valerie and I am the Early Kindergarten Teacher here at Desert Marigold. We have 2 Kindergarten Classes also. We are not far from ASU and have many students of ASU that are parents at our school. We are approximately 5 miles from ASU. At this time Early Kindergarten is for ages 3 1/2 to children who will turn 5 this school term. Our Kindergarten Classes are for ages 5 - 7. Early Kindergarten currently has 12 students enrolled and is a paid program. Kindergarten's enrollment is 18 students for each class. Right now we have a waiting list for Kindergarten. I would encourage you to contact our office and enroll your child so they can be placed on the waiting list. Please feel free to contact the school and we would love for you to come and visit once you are here in the States.

0
0