Prathamesh2412
Prathamesh2... asks:
Q:

Diploma or Degree????????????

I got 76% in 10th. I want to do mechanical engineering. should i go for diploma and then Degree or complete 12th and then go for Degree.Please Help me out. i m totally confused.
In Topics: Getting ready for college

|

Houli

Your question is a bit confusing.  You ask a question about diploma or degree, and I'm not sure if you are talking about a high school diploma or a GED.  Whatever your situation I strongly encourage you to get a high school diploma.  No matter what you do in the future, the importance of having a high school diploma will follow you in job opportunities, career advancement and future education.

Stick with the diploma!  It is worth the effort.

0
0

HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
You could also try getting online education degrees. There are already a number of students who are taking this.

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
And also, you can take online bachelors degree for your convenience.

0
0
AshwoodLee
AshwoodLee , Teacher writes:
I must say that for a proper career in life and keeping in view the future career ahead, one must opt for a proper accredited non-fake degree which can help you in the long run.

0
0