MrsGrondahl
MrsGrondahl asks:
Q:

She does some of those things but I still dont known if she is ready and how do I tell if she is truely ready to potty train?

In Topics: Potty Training

|
Nikkinikk1985
Nikkinikk1985 writes:
The best advice I have for you is make it as fun as possible!!! A game that delivers a reward. When there ready there ready but a lil push never hurt.

0
0
PaulaBeckerman
PaulaBecker... writes:
You don't say how old your child is, so I assume she's only 2 or 3 - in which case, do as the article suggests, and wait.  She really will grow and learn!  Potty training, and feeding are 2 of the very few things you have very little control over, because your child does.  When she is ready to try, she will.  You can get a potty seat, and make it a fun place to try out, but all too often parents try to push, and set up a power struggle with their child.  If your child is 4 years old, and still not trained, then it's time to change strategies, but for a younger child, just be patient.  All too soon you'll be shopping for prom dresses and colleges, enjoy this time while it lasts.

0
0