ihatemyself108
ihatemyself... asks:
Q:

i dont know how to stop self harming?

i NEED HELP!
In Topics: Cutting

|
I'm so sorry to hear that you still are experiencing this. As I've advised before, you really, really need to talk to an adult (teacher, guidance counselor, etc.) or call the anonymous cutting hotline: 1(800) DONT-CUT.

Unfortunately, an online community just can't provide the individualized support that you need without understanding your background or story. Please talk to a trusted adult. I wish you the very best, and my heart goes out to you.

Best,
Alex
Community Team

0
0
womanofGod
womanofGod writes:
Your answer is Jesus!! Ask the Lord Jesus to save and deliver you.  I was so depressed years ago, even suicidal, and when I turned my life over to Jesus, he changed my life and gave me joy.  He will forgive you of your sins and heal you.  The Lord can deliver you from cutting.  Just turn your life over to Him.  

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Rom. 10:13

1
0
womanofGod
womanofGod writes:
Another thing to add to my answer...make sure you talk to the parental authorities in your life before you make any decisions!

0
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
try to be self obedient. If you have the urge to cut yourself try with all your might not to! do something to distract you..like sing..dance...write..anything!! i don't want you hurting yourself you are really scaring me...I want you to be healthy and secure...talk to an adult..ANYBODY!!!!! ASAP

0
0