katherin
katherin asks:
Q:

Have any of you already had the swine flu shot? Have you had any side effects from it? What were the side effects?

im scared to get the swine flu shot im worried i might get the side effects.why are there 2 shots with this.?plus i have to get the other regarler flu shot with the swine flu shot.im just scared what the side effects will be.plus my boyfriend he saids and i know this he has never got the flu in his life.you think he might get the swine flu this year
In Topics: H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

|

Good question Katherin.  Don't be scared.  There are two shots of seasonal flu and H1N1 or swine flu if you are under ten years old and have never had a flu vaccine before. If you are older, you should need only one of each, but ask your doctor.  The reason we are concerned about young people this year is that the swine flu tends to affect mostly people under 24 years old and especially under 18.  Precisely because your boyfriend feels he never had the flu before is why we recommend he get the vaccines. Older people may have had some experience with H1N viruses before. The principle side effect of the injection is a sore arm. There is also a nasal mist.  Discuss it with your school nurse or your doctor.

1
0

jacqui33202
jacqui33202 writes:
I have cancer so my immune ystem is compromised I had the shot ,as did my 4 year old we are both fine ,unlike the several deaths in our county,my DR has 4 children and had all his kids inoculated .I have had the reg flu shot for 8 years now and never got sick

0
0