cdodsonhilo
cdodsonhilo asks:
Q:

I am trying to download and print worksheets, but I am not able to.  Is there a program that I need to load in order to do so?

d a
In Topics: Working with tutors, Helping my child with school work and home work, Helping my child with math

|

Thanks for contacting Education.com! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble downloading and printing worksheets. First, I suggest making sure that you have Adobe Reader or some PDF reader downloaded.

Then, you can either click "View Worksheet" right under a particular worksheet's image or you can right-click on the worksheet's image and save it to your computer. With either option, you can print the worksheet directly from the PDF.

If that's not working for you, please email our technical team at webmaster@education.com. It would be helpful to know which Internet Browser you're using, along with any error messages you're receiving -- in order to give our Engineering Department more information.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Best,
Alex

1
0
Anonymous