Mariapurple
Mariapurple asks:
Q:

How can I download and save a worksheet? I tried, but it's not like it used to be...

I would like to download and save a file of yours. I am a special education teacher at a Greek School and my kids find your worksheets extraordinary and enjoyable!I have tought my kids using your worksheets.Thing is,I need to translate them.I used to be able to do that in the past, now I cannot...Please HELP MEEEE!!! My supervisor is coming to check on me on Thursday...Thanx in advance for your time...
In Topics: Special education

|
sivam11
sivam11 writes:
from there you want to download ?, in e-mail there is will be a option called download , click on it and it will store in your downloaded folder. Hope this information is useful.

1
0
MVillagrand
MVillagrand writes:
For customer service inquiries or technical support, please send an email to webmaster@education.com.  Unfortunately, we're unable to respond to Customer Service requests in JustAsk.

Thank you!

Education.com Customer service Team

1
0