cornelia jurkewitz
cornelia jurkewitz , Teacher asks:
Q:

How do I download a worksheet after I have opened it by selecting it?

I live remotely and struggle with connection to internet with it being very slow.
What is the quickest way to download a worksheet?
In Topics: Homeschooling

|
Hi cornelia,

You'll first want to make sure that you have Adobe Reader downloaded, and after that, you can either click "View Worksheet" or click on the worksheet's thumbnail to download it.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any quick tricks for downloading faster, but hopefully it doesn't take too long.

If it seems like it's not working correctly, feel free to email me at webmaster@education.com, and I'll help you to troubleshoot it further.

I hope this helps!

Alex

1
0
Hi!

I too, live in a rural area and have had difficulty with internet connections, but fortunately, that is a thing of the past for me, we now have cable connections which are much faster than earlier, more primitive methods.  

My suggestion, which worked well for me, instead of downloading the worksheets, print them.  Printing is much faster and you can use your copier to make extra sheets as you need them.  If it was a worksheet that I thought we could use again at a later date, I would save a copy in a folder for later copying.  I find it convenient to label different folders (math, science, writing, etc.) and placing worksheets inside for easier locating later.  I actually still print the worksheets and organize them as I explained above, I print activities, recipes or anything that I think we would enjoy and file in the appropriate folders.  This allows me quick and easy access and saves valuable memory space on my computer for my pictures, personal files, etc.

I understand that some worksheets may not have a print window and it is suggested to download the sheet instead, but I have found that you can copy most selections and then simply paste them in a word processor to print later OR select the image and use your tools, print option to print the selected sheet.

1
0