fancyface asks:

Can you get duplicate award certificates from your childrens old schools?. I lost everything in a fire and was wondering.

They are honor roll students, and have been good students. I no longer have any of the award certificates they earned through the years. Who should I try to contact to get this issue taken care of? Desperate!!!!!!!!
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with school administrators, Motivation and achievement at school
> 60 days ago



Jun 23, 2011
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

So sorry to hear of your great loss. Your family must be devastated by the loss of these important memories. First, ask your children what they would like to replicate. Contact the schools that your children attended and ask if the awards can be replaced in any way. They may be able to supply certificates and then the names can be added.  

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely