fancyface
fancyface asks:
Q:

Can you get duplicate award certificates from your childrens old schools?. I lost everything in a fire and was wondering.

They are honor roll students, and have been good students. I no longer have any of the award certificates they earned through the years. Who should I try to contact to get this issue taken care of? Desperate!!!!!!!!
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with school administrators, Motivation and achievement at school

|

DrBMelton

So sorry to hear of your great loss. Your family must be devastated by the loss of these important memories. First, ask your children what they would like to replicate. Contact the schools that your children attended and ask if the awards can be replaced in any way. They may be able to supply certificates and then the names can be added.  

0
0