neenux
neenux asks:
Q:

My dyslexic daughter failed her 10th grade exams.  How can I help her?

my daughter is dyslexia student. Now she is 19 years old. she appears 10th std exam in 2005. but she pass only 2 subjects. Now she is upset and she wants to pass her 10th exam What can I do for her
In Topics: Dyslexia

|

Hello!  I can tell that this situation is very stressful and upsetting for both your daughter and yourself.  I highly recommend the websites below to help you guiding your daughter on to a path of success.  

It is possible that your daughter may have additional learning barriers than dyslexia. Therefore, you may wish to consider additional evaluations.  Also, some local community colleges can help to evaluate your daughter and offer her with a program that will enable her to finish high school requirements or a GED.  She is eligible for special education services if her documented learning disorder has impacted her academic success.

Owner of Signing Families
http://www.SigningFamilies.com
0
0

sedwards
sedwards writes:
The Orton-Gillingham approach to reading instruction may be helpful.

0
0
BruceDeitrickPrice
BruceDeitri... , Teacher writes:
Dyslexia, according to some experts, is not a real disease. It is a set of symptoms caused by sight-word reading. Are you actually sure that there is something intrinsically wrong with your daughter? Inborn dyslexia is very rare. Maybe she just has to start over and learn to read properly. At least consider what these experts have to say in this article:

0
1