manika
manika asks:
Q:

"Is the Earth only for Human beings"

The above mentioned is the assignment topic for my boy of 11. How would you like to answer the above question?
In Topics: Helping my child with science

|
Nordic
Nordic writes:
As it was first said in the book of creation(BIBLE) it was said that in the course of creation, God created man and animals and told man to take carge of the animals this is to say God created the earth for all livivg and non-living things. Therefore, the earth was not created for humans alone but for all living and non-livind things. Thanks

0
0

I would review any guidelines the teacher provided in terms of what he/she is seeking with regard to this assignment. Without knowing that, I might point out that there are places on earth that are not naturally hospitable to humans (without modern technology), such as the bottom of the ocean (humans can't breathe there without help, yet there are other living organisms there). I would also research and gather scientific evidence dating non-human fossils older than human fossils. Additionally, humans aren't ordinarily cannibalistic, so there must be something other than humans on earth that humans can eat. There are several scientific approaches to the answer to this question, in addition to any philosophical or religious perspectives your son may wish to include (if allowable by the teacher).

Good luck, and thanks for asking!

1
0
victoriaaubuchon
victoriaaub... writes:
All human beings believe that they have high power to live in this earth than other. But actually the right to live in this earth is not only for humans, but also for other species in this earth. All living and non living things are there in the earth and it form the biosphere. Even though human people are the only species who have the intelligence and power to smile they didn't understand the reality.

0
0