sandesh.j
sandesh.j asks:
Q:

Can I go for a B.Ed course?

I'm Sandesh Jaiswar a B.com Graduate from (Mumbai University), Completed my Graduation in March 2007-2008 with an average of 51.86%, can I Go for the B.Ed course, if yes, kindly confirm if I can go for (English, Hindi or History) as it is my preferred Subjects. I'm totally Fresher in this field and want to make my career as a faculty, your quick response would be highly appreciated.

|
greenprof2
greenprof2 writes:
I am not familiar with how teachers are certified in India and what is required. But I'm assuming you would like to teach in the U.S.?

In the U.S., many states now require teaching candidates to have a bachelor's degree in a field of study other than education. It seems you haves such a degree. If so, you could sign on to a program to provide you a teaching license. Often such a program requires 8 or more courses. My advice would be to enroll in such a program or a master's degree program. It seems that this would also help you in terms of English proficiency. Depending on the state, you may have to pass an exam to demonstrate that you are fluent in English.  

Michael Bentley, Expert Panel

1
0
jeffreyevers
jeffreyevers writes:
Hello friend, you can go for a B.Ed course if you interested in teaching field.

0
0