jewarnert asks:

Why did title an article about 4-H "The Cheapest Kids Programs You've Never Heard Of"?

I saw this headline and was perplexed by the title. Is this story one of a series?

Hi jewarnert,

I did a search to read the article that you are making reference to and it seems as though the author is referring to the Cooperative Extensions which provides inexpensive or free educational services.  4-H was merely mentioned to give an example of the one group that most everybody is familiar with, which is part of the cooperative extensions group.

I provided the link to the article below, should anyone be interested in reading it.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, I would have otherwise overlooked the article which was informative.