juliemcrae
juliemcrae asks:
Q:

Are educators allowed to print and copy articles from this website to share with parents?

|
laurenf
laurenf writes:
Hi juliemcrae,

I don't see why not. After all, there is a handy "Print" button on a lot of pages. I'm not sure what exactly US Copyright Law states (the Wikipedia page is linked below) but as long as you don't do egregious things such as make tons of copies or post the text onto your own site without referring to the source, I think you should be fine.

0
0
Hi juliemcrae,

Thanks for asking! Yes, please do feel free to print articles from Education.com to share with parents. We just ask that you maintain all attributions on each particular article: title, author (or organization), content, URL, Education.com logo, etc.

To do so, simply use the on-screen "print" function, as Lauren mentioned, and then go ahead and make copies as needed.

We're thrilled that you've enjoyed this content, and please let us know if you have any further questions by contacting webmaster@education.com.

Thanks again!

Alex

0
0