RedskindsMom
RedskindsMom asks:
Q:

What elementary schools are near North Charles Street, Baltimore Md?

My new apartment is on this road, near Johns Hopkins University.  If anyone can tell me where I am zoned(or where I can find out),please do.  My child is in second grade.
In Topics: Choosing a school

|

Hi RedskindsMom,

Unfortunately, the only way to know for certain what elementary school your apartment is assigned to is to call your district's office. When you give them the address they'll be able to let you know what school your second grader will attend. Don't go just by which school is closest - zoning regulations can be a little crazy and it's very possible that you aren't assigned to the school closest to you.

Once you find out what school you'll be going to, Education.com has a great tool to help you learn more about it. Click the link below to check out SchoolFinder.

1
0

schwartztodd
schwartztodd , Parent writes:
Here a list of public elementary schools in Baltimore.  You can select schools near Charles Street.  There is also a map so you can pick schools near your home.

Here's the contact information for the Baltimore City Public School Command Center:
Baltimore City Public Schools
200 E. North Avenue
Baltimore, Md. 21202
Phone: 443-984-2000

0
0