TheChosenOne-o.e
TheChosenOn... asks:
Q:

Am I Emotionally Depressed?

I've noticed every time I'm alone, I begin to cry and For no reason, I throw horrible tantrums, At the age of 14. When I was 12, I had the same problems. I cried for no reason, I got mad when Nobody was with me.. I'm not sure why.. Did anybody have the same problem I did? What could be wrong with me and my random fits? I can't control them, and They have gotten out of hand!
HELP?!
In Topics: Depression

|

meveronica21
meveronica21 writes:
Have you talked to a doctor about this? Your body is made up of a lot of different things and you may have an inbalance of something. I am not a doctor so I don't know. The other thing I thought about while reading your post was that you may be in search of something. When you are with others you don't notice it because you are preocupied. You may be internally seeking something that you don't have and it comes out when you are alone. Jesus cares and I hope that you find some answers. I hope this helps.

0
1