islandgirl
islandgirl asks:
Q:

How can I enroll my 15 year old for Penn Forest Online School?

In Topics: Back to school, Choosing a school, School and Academics

|

There are links to online schools in the SchoolFinder directory: http://www.education.com/schoolfinder (from the SchoolFinder homepage, enter your state in the "Online public and private schools" module to learn more)

If instead you meant that you seek to enroll your child in a public or private school via a website (i.e., online enrollment), you can also use SchoolFinder to find the local school's phone number to see if online enrollment is something the school offers. To find your local schools, enter your city, state and zip code into the search bar on the SchoolFinder homepage.

Below are some additional links you may also find helpful for your child's age and grade. Thanks for asking!

0
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Why not try enrolling your child into online school? It is more efficient and convenient for your child. Your child is more secured when you know that she's just at home.You can also help with her activities. :)

0
0
ashley.wright2001
ashley.wrig... writes:
Yes you can join your 15year child into an online school. But I’m not aware of the school you are speaking about. I have also home schooled my 14 year kid from last 4years in Forest Trail Academy (Hope is this school you are speaking about?). I found the school through online browsing and then just inquired with the phone number I found in their site( www.foresttrailacademy.com) , those people have directed the cal to the career counselor to clear out my doubts about online schooling because that was the first time I was inquiring and trying to know about the online school. Now my child is a part of FTA and getting a quality education and very knowledgeable and talented just like a kid attending the public school.
I can suggest you the FTA for the reference and also you can do an online research about the schools. And you can find the best online schools in http://www.thebestschools.org/rankings/best-online-high-school-diploma-programs/. I found many good schools listed in this. Hope the information is useful.

0
0